Don’t worry if your Orbi won’t reset is not working or Orbi won’t connect to the internet. As the issues are not permanent related to the Orbi won’t connect to the internet. Follow the steps below to connect it again to the basics:
- If your Orbi won’t connect to the internet, make sure that the modem is working fine.
- If the modem is working fine, then check the ethernet ports and connection between your router and modem. Make sure that the connection is not loose.
- Restart your router and check whether the internet connection is active or not. If it is not connecting then reset the router.
- Press and hold the factory reset button of the router.
- Hold for about 10 seconds. Once all your LED’s on the router start blinking, then release the button.
- Wait for a few minutes while your Orbi RBR20 router gets back to the factory default settings.
- Now re-configure the Orbi RBR20 router by the following setup process. And your Orbi RBR20 reset process is complete and enjoy the network.